Collodion Tintype Portraits at the Steamposium
April 21 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm| $40.00
🎩 EXPERIENCE TINTYPE PHOTOGRAPHY! 🎩
Making tintypes is always weather dependent – no tintypes in the rain or excessively cold temperatures.
***How long does it take for my tintype portrait?***
It takes about 15-20 minutes from the time you arrive until one tintype is completed.
How much does a tintype portrait cost?
🎩A 4×5 inch tintype on the day of an event is $40.
🎩A 5×7 inch tintype is $55.
You’ll receive $5 off each additional tintype made on the same day. These prices include tax and shipping.
👉Email Craig with questions or to schedule! 📌 firstname.lastname@example.org
🎩🚘☀Tips for your tintype portrait session🎩🚘☀
• Because tintypes are one of a kind positive images, words on any clothing will appear backward.
• It is best to wear clothing with texture. For example, a solid black sweater may not show any contrast in your image. Lace tintypes well. A shirt with a pattern or solid shirt and a patterned scarf are also good choices.
• Some people wear hats, others dress in period clothing, this is not required.
• You can see examples of clothing on our website here: https://glensfallsart.com/
• Sometimes it can be difficult for young children to remain still for the image to be made. The same is true for pets.
👉Email Craig to schedule your Glens Falls Art tintype portrait session in City Park during the Steamposium:
📌📌📌 Tintype@glensfallsart.com 📌📌📌